High-quality adapter cable with Apple-certified components and gold-plated connectors.
The Saramonic SR-C2002 is a short adapter cable with an Apple Lightning connector on one end and an 1/8" TRRS female jack on the other. It lets you easily connect TRRS microphones, wireless receivers, mixers and other audio gear directly to the Lightning port on an Apple iPhone or iPad. Plug-in power is provided, which makes it compatible with a large number of microphones. The SR-C2002 can also add a fully functional headphone jack to an Apple device that lacks one. The SR-C2002 is the perfect accessory for iPhone and iPad users that need a Lightning adapter that gives them a high-quality microphone TRRS input, or a fully operational 3.5mm headphone port. The microphone input provides plug-in power, allowing users a multitude of TRRS microphone options into their iOS device. The headphone output is full featured, sending and receiving headphone audio, microphone audio, and earbud remote control commands. All of the connectors are gold-plated, which provides the best possible signal transfer and resists corrosion. If you need to improve the sound quality of the videos you shoot and the audio you record with your Apple mobile device, the Saramonic SR-C2002 is the adapter you need to make it happen.
- Digital connector: Gold-plated male Apple lighting connector
- Analog connector: Gold-plated female 1/8" TRRS jack
- Length: 3"
- Weight: 0.25 oz.
- Adds a fully operational 3.5mm headphone jack to iPhones and other Apple devices
- Provides plug-in power to microphones that require it
- Features Apple-certified MFi components and gold-plated connectors
- High-quality durable construction