A Platinum electric with set neck and active EMG pickups.
Grover tunersThe original Rotomatic with an improved higher ratio gearing. The 18:1 ratio provides for finer tuning and greater stability. The finer gears provide smoother tuning and a higher degree of backlash elimination.
Rosewood fingerboardThe most common fretboard wood, rosewood is naturally oily, and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact. The sound is richer in fundamental than maple because the stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pores.
EMG Active 81/85 pickupsOne of the most popular EMG pickups, the 81 is the one that started a revolution. Utilizing powerful ceramic magnets and close aperture coils, the tone was designed with detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high-end cut and fluid sustain. Traditionally used in the bridge position, this pickup will make your leads slice right through even the densest mix. When used in both neck and bridge positions, the sound can only be described as blistering. This Schecter C-1 Platinum features the classic 81/85 setup.
3-piece maple neckThe C-1 Platinum is made with three pieces of maple for extra stability. Where standard necks may show aging defects from temperature and moisture changes throughout the years, this 3-piece neck will stay nice and straight for a lifetime of playability.
- Neck Wood: Maple 3-piece
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Thin C
- Inlays: Platinum Offset Dots with Gothic Cross at 12th Fret
- Scale: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Thickness@ 1st Fret: .787" (20 mm)/@ 12th Fret: .866" (22 mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355 mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42 mm)
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85
- Battery Compartment: 9V clip-in
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck with Ultra Access
- Top Material: Figured Maple
- Binding: Silver/Platinum Multi-ply
- Hardware: Satin Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with String-Thru Body
- Knobs: Metal knurled with set screw
- Truss Rod: 2-way adjustable rod with 5/32" (4 mm) Allen Nut
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Mahogany body with figured maple top
- 3-piece maple neck with thin C profile
- Rosewood fretboard
- Dual EMG 81/85 active humbuckers, 3-way switch
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethylene glycol monoethyl ether, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.