Supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed with Myles Kennedy of Alter Bridge.
The Myles Kennedy Signature S7 from sE Electronics is the V7 handheld microphone designed with musician Myles Kennedy, lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist of the rock band Alter Bridge. The V7 handheld microphone is a Supercardioid dynamic mic with an all-metal housing and spring steel grille. The V7's road-ready design is all metal with a high quality, highly durable zinc alloy designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, while the spring steel mesh grille remains dent-proof and corrosion-free for optimal reliability. The beveled edge around the grille prevents the mic from rolling when it's placed on top of your amp or the stage floor. The V7's gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come while the internal windscreen efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops.
- Microphone type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz-19kHz
- Output impedance: 300 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dB)
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 7.2" x 2.1"
- Specialized aluminum voice coil offers superb sound reproduction
- Supercardioid capsule yields excellent isolation and massive amounts of gain before feedback
- Integrated shockmount eliminates rumble and handling noise
- Internal windscreen prevents wind noise and plosives from ruining your performance
- Both red and black windscreens are included to suit your style
- Beveled edge keeps the mic from rolling around when you set it down
- Gold-plated XLR connector ensures a solid, reliable connection
- Durable zinc alloy construction
- Includes a carrying pouch, a swivel mic clip and a thread adapter that fits nearly any mic stand