- Item # 1548951
- Model # V7-VINT-ED-U
The Vintage Edition V7 Handheld Supercardioid Microphone from sE Electronics invokes the aesthetic of old European recording mics from the 50's and 60's. The V7 handheld microphone is a supercardiod d… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Durable vintage-style handheld microphone with supercardioid pattern.
The Vintage Edition V7 Handheld Supercardioid Microphone from sE Electronics invokes the aesthetic of old European recording mics from the 50's and 60's. The V7 handheld microphone is a supercardiod dynamic mic with an all-metal housing and spring steel grille for optima durability. The chassis' high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for enhanced reliability. A beveled edge around the grille prevents the mic from rolling around when it's placed on top of your amp or the stage floor. The V7's gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come while the internal windscreen efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops. Order the Vintage Edition V7 Supercardioid Microphone today.
- Invokes the aesthetics of a mid-20th-centruy European mic
- Specialized aluminum voice coil offers superb sound reproduction
- Supercardioid capsule yields excellent isolation and massive amounts of gain before feedback
- Integrated shockmount eliminates rumble and handling noise
- Internal windscreen prevents wind noise and plosives from ruining your performance
- Both red and black windscreens are included to suit your style
- Beveled edge keeps the mic from rolling around when you set it down
- Gold-plated XLR connector ensures a solid, reliable connection
- Durable zinc alloy construction
- Includes a carrying pouch, a swivel mic clip, and a thread adapter that fits nearly any mic stand
sE Electronics Vintage Edition V7 Supercardioid Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone
- Microphone type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz-19kHz
- Output impedance: 300 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dB)
- Color: Vintage Green
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 7.2" x 2.1"