- Item # 1010332
- Model # 9895
The Sennheiser e 614 is a supercardioid back-electret condenser microphone. The e 814 mic was designed for demanding instrument recordings that require extended frequency response, high SPL, fast tran… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Excellent for horns, strings, and percussion!
- Frequency response: 40–20,000Hz
- Transducer principle: Electret condenser
- Pick-up pattern: Supercardioid
- Front-to-back-rejection at 1kHz at 135 degrees: > 15dB
- Sensitivity (free field, no load) 1kHz: 3.0mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance at 1kHz: 50 ohms
- Min.terminating impedance: 1 ohms kW
- Power Supply: 12–52V / 3mA phantom powering
- Weight: 3.28 oz.
- Dimensions: .70" x 3.94"