Specifically designed as a lead vocalist's stage mic.
The Sennheiser e 835-S Performance Vocal Mic delivers sound quality and performance characteristics never before available at this price. Uniform frequency pickup pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistent bass end performance. Excellent signal isolation and feedback rejection enable high sound levels. Metal construction with internal shockmount system minimizes handling noise. Cardioid pattern. Now includes a 10-year warranty.
- Pickup pattern: cardioid
- Transducer: pressure gradient dynamic
- Frequency response: 40Hz–16kHz
- Sensitivity (free field, no load): 2.7mV/Pa =/-51.4dB (odB=1V/Pa) =/-71.4dB (odB=1V/bar) (USA)
- Nominal impedance at 1 kHz: 350 ohms
- Min terminating impedance: 1000 ohms
- Dimensions: 1-7/8" dia. x 7-1/8" L
- Weight: 11-2/3 oz.
- Uniform frequency pickup pattern
- Gentle presence boost
- Minimal proximity effect
- Excellent signal isolation
- Metal construction with internal shockmount
- 10-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.