- Item # 0079537
- Model # 500202
The Sennheiser e 906 instrument microphone was primarily designed for guitar amplifiers, but it is also an excellent choice for percussion and brass applications. It has a supercardioid polar pattern,… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An excellent mic for guitar amps.
Makes miking guitar amps easy and handles a lot of other jobs too. Order the e906 today.
- Lively, full sound
- Very fast attack
- Flat shape of microphone body perfect for guitar amps
- 3 adjustable sound characteristics (Bright, Normal, Smooth)
- Hum-compensating coil for low self noise
- Rugged metal body
Sennheiser e 906 Dynamic Guitar Amp Microphone
- Pickup pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2.2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1,000 ohm
- Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Weight: 1/3 lb.