An incredibly lightweight in-ear monitoring bodypack that can link additional receivers to one transmitter.
The EK Receiver for XSW IEM from Sennheiser is a lightweight in-ear monitoring bodypack that is part of the XS Wireless IEM series, compatible with both Band A and Band B. With XS Wireless IEM, you can easily link additional receivers to one transmitter, connecting more band members to a new level of detail. The lightweight bodypack remains unnoticed once clipped onto clothing or a belt. You can plug in the included IE 4 headphones or upgrade to the IE PRO series with the 0.137 in. (3.5 mm) output. The status LED shows battery and link status at-a-glance, while the front panel allows for individual fine-tuning, from balance to focus modes, EQ to Limiter, so you can design your individual mix.
- Includes: XSW IEM EK Stereo Receiver, IE 4 In-ear headphones, 2 AA batteries, Quick Guide, Safety Guide, Compliance Sheet and Frequency Table
- Modulation: Wideband FM
- Frequency ranges: A 476-500 MHz, B 572-596 MHz
- Switching bandwidth: Up to 24MHz
- Nominal/peak deviation: ±15kHz / ±24kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio (1 mV, peak deviation): ≥88 dB
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): ≤ 1 %
- AF output level at 0.137in. (3.5 mm): 2 x 1,25 Veff at 16 Ohm
- High Boost (EQ): +10dB at 13kHz
- Limiter: 10 dB
- AF frequency response: 45Hz to 15kHz
- Cross talk (50Hz - 10kHz): Typically 45dB
- Temperature range: 0 °C to +40 °C
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries, 1.5 V
- Nominal voltage: 3 V battery
- Operating time: Approx. 6 hr. (depending on volume level)
- Dimensions: Approx. 3.74" x 2.75" x 1.02"
- Weight (incl. batteries): 0.24 lb.
- IE 4 Headphones transducer: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 40-20.000Hz
- SPL (1 kHz, 1 mW): 106dB
- Nominal impedance: 6 Ohm
- UHF bodypack receiver to expand existing XS Wireless IEM setups
- Lightweight bodypack with rear clamp and stage-proof control panel
- Standard 0.137 in. (3.5 mm) jack plug for supplied IE 4 headphones or optional in-ear sets
- Backlit front panel and status LED for battery and link status
- Menu access to receiver sound settings like focus modes, volume control, limiter and EQ
- Pan control for individual balance of the input channels
- Operates with two AA primary cells or rechargeable batteries