- Item # 1007634
- Model # 500206
The Sennheiser evolution e 914 is a high-grade condenser microphone you can turn to for the most challenging applications: miking acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion and grand pianos. It also serves… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
From the award-winning e 900 series -– a great mic for acoustic instruments, grand piano, cymbals, percussion and more.
The Sennheiser evolution e 914 is a high-grade condenser microphone you can turn to for the most challenging applications: miking acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion and grand pianos. It also serves well as an overhead orchestra mic. Its outstanding sound quality and impressive performance specs qualify the e 914 for ambitious recordings and live performances that require a sophisticated microphone. A 3-position sensitivity switch and 3-position bass roll-off/cutoff switch give it great flexibility. which is further enhanced by an optional interchangeable capsule.Requires phantom power. You will use it often. Order the e914 today.
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- 3-position sensitivity switch
- 3-position bass roll-off/cutoff switch
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Exchangeable microphone capsule (optional)
- Includes microphone clamp, windscreen and pouch
Sennheiser evolution e 914 Condenser Instrument Microphone
- Pickup pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 7 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB(A)
- Attenuation: 0, -10, -20dB
- Max. sound pressure level: 137, 147, 157dB
- Nominal impedance: 100 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1,000 ohm
- Dimensions: 9/10" x 6-1/5"
- Weight: 1/2 lb.