All-in-one wireless system for broadcasters and presenters.
The Eastman EW 500 Film G4 Pro Camera Lavalier MKE 2+ is a rugged all-in-one wireless system for broadcasters and presenters. The lav mic set consists of one SK 500 G4 bodypack, a MKE 2 Gold Lavalier mic, am EM 300-500 rackmount receiver and GA3 rack kit. Renowned sound engineers rely on ew 500 G4‘s flexibility, especially when handling multi-channel settings. With up to 88 MHz bandwidth and up to 32 channels, the Film Pro Camera Lavalier also includes an ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software, included for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups. The professional MKE 2 Gold omni-directional condenser microphone ensures a high speech intelligibility on any stage, both indoors and outdoors.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 25 Hz to 18 kHz
- Max SPL: 142 dB
- Line of sight: 330 ft.
- # of transmitters 1
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omni
- Microphone type: Lavalier
- Type: AA x 2
- Life: 8 hours
- Number of channels: 32
- Bandwidth: 88MHz
- Dimensions: 3.32" x 2.57" x 1.22"
- Weight: 0.35 lb.
- Dimensions: 8.35" x 1.7" x 6.61"
- Weight: 2.16 lb.
- Rackmountable: Yes
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.