Wireless audio system designed for instruments.
The EW 500 G4-Ci1 Wireless Guitar System is a professional solution for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups. Renowned sound engineers rely on the ew 500 G4‘s flexibility, especially when handling multi-channel settings. With up to 88 MHz bandwidth and up to 32 channels, the Wireless Guitar System features an Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software, included for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups.
- EM 300-500 G4 true diversity receiver
- SK 500 G4 bodypack transmitter
- Ci 1 instrument cable
- Two AA batteries
- GA 3 rackmount set
- Power supply
- Two rod antennas
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.