- Item # 1554050
- Model # 509674
The Sennheiser EW 500 G4-MKE2 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System is a rugged all-in-one wireless system for broadcasters and presenters. This wireless lav mic set consists of one SK 500 G4 bodypack,… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Wireless lavalier mic system for broadcast and performance.
The Sennheiser EW 500 G4-MKE2 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System is a rugged all-in-one wireless system for broadcasters and presenters. This wireless lav mic set consists of one SK 500 G4 bodypack, an MKE 2 Gold Lavalier mic, an EM 300-500 rackmount receiver and GA3 rack kit. Renowned sound engineers rely on EW 500 G4‘s flexibility, especially when handling multi-channel settings. With up to 88 MHz bandwidth and up to 32 channels, the EW 500 wireless lavalier system includes an ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software, included for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups. The professional MKE 2 Gold omni-directional condenser microphone ensures a high speech articulation on any stage, both indoors and outdoors. Order the Wireless Lavalier Microphone System today.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
Sennheiser EW 500 G4-MKE2 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 25Hz to 18kHz
- Max SPL: 142 dB
- Line of sight: 330 ft.
- # of transmitters 1
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omni
- Microphone type: Lavalier
- Type: AA x 2
- Life: 8 hours
- Number of channels: 32
- Bandwidth: 88MHz
- Dimensions: 3.32" x 2.57" x 1.22"
- Weight: 0.35 lb.
- Dimensions: 8.35" x 1.7" x 6.61"
- Weight: 2.16 lb.
- Rackmountable: Yes