- Item # 1544643
- Model # 508828
With unparalleled presence and openness, the MD 445 Microphone from Sennheiser is great for singers and public speakers looking for quality vocal amplification. The sophisticated sound calibration of… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Dynamic vocal microphone with supercardioid pattern.
With unparalleled presence and openness, the MD 445 Microphone from Sennheiser is great for singers and public speakers looking for quality vocal amplification. The sophisticated sound calibration of this dynamic, wired microphone creates noticeably greater vocal articulation along with a rugged metal design that withstands extensive wear and tear. This high-rejection supercardioid microphone systematically blocks out ambient noise to provide clear sound for a variety of applications while protecting from feedback, even in the most demanding environments. Order the MD 445 Microphone today.
- Dynamic vocal microphone
- Very lightweight, rapidly responding aluminum-copper voice coil
- High-resolution, direct sound for audibly greater proximity to the vocals
- High-rejection supercardioid pattern
- Extremely high feedback resistance
- Large diaphragm diameter
- Spring-mounted capsule to shield it from body-borne noise
- Hum compensation coil to eliminate electromagnetic interference
- Rugged metal design
Sennheiser MD 445 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 163 dB
- Connectivity: XLR-3M
Pattern and type
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Wired
- Diaphragm size: Large
Size and weight
- Width: 1.87"
- Height: 6.85"
- Weight: 329 g