Pressure gradient microphone with super-cardioid pick-up pattern.
The Sennheiser MKH 50-P48 is a super-cardioid microphone designed for applications requiring a high degree of side-borne sound muting and feedback rejection. This small diaphragm condenser mic features frequency-independent directional characteristics, exceptionally low inherent self-noise, high sensitivity and a switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approximately 0.5m.
- MKH 50
- MZS 40 shock mount
- MZW 41 windshield
- High rejection of lateral sounds
- Constant directivity over the whole frequency range
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5m
- Switchable pre-attenuation