Replacement microphone head for Sennheiser mics.
The MM 445 Microphone Head from Sennheiser provides presence and power to any vocal type. With sophisticated tuning and a lightweight aluminum-copper voice coil, this microphone head is designed to provide increased proximity and sensitivity as well as a robust build to withstand extensive wear and tear. Featuring a high-rejection supercardioid pattern for a fantastic directional pickup, the MM 445 mic head also systematically protects against feedback, even at extreme volumes.
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 163 dB
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Diaphragm size: Large
- Width: 2"
- Height: 2.65"
- Weight: 114 g
- Lightweight, rapidly responding aluminum-copper voice coil
- High-resolution, direct sound for noticeably high vocal proximity
- High-rejection cardioid pattern
- Extremely high feedback resistance
- Large diaphragm diameter
- Spring-mounted capsule to shield from body-borne noise
- Hum compensation coil to eliminate electromagnetic interference
- Rugged metal basket
- Sennheiser standard capsule interface