- Item # 1478805
- Model # 506318
The pocket transmitter SK 6000 is intermodulation-free, which allows operation in an equidistant frequency grid. The transmission concept thereby permits, even in the toughest frequency ranges, maximu… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An intermodulation-free pocket transmitter with maximum spectral efficiency and huge signal reliability.
The pocket transmitter SK 6000 is intermodulation-free, which allows operation in an equidistant frequency grid. The transmission concept thereby permits, even in the toughest frequency ranges, maximum spectral efficiency. In short: more channels, maximum transmission performance at all times and hence outstanding signal stability. The SK 6000 is the high-end solution for guitar/bass or as a transmitter for the Sennheiser clip-on microphones MKE 1, MKE 2 and MKE 40, headsets HSP 2, HSP 4 and SL Headmic.The magnesium housing combines the benefits of being inconspicuous in size, a robust design and low-weight while offering reliable protection against moisture.The lithium-ion battery pack BA 61 ensures up to 6.5 hours of operation; there is also the option of operation with batteries using the battery set B 61.The transmitter is likewise compatible with the EK 6042 and the EM 9046 in Long Range mode. Call or click to order today.
- Three frequency variations (470-558 MHz, 550-638 MHz, 630-718 MHz)
- Sennheiser 3-pin connector allows connection to a variety of microphones or an instrument
- Highly effective intermodulation protection
- AES 256 encryption and Digital 9000 encryption
- Compatible with EK 6042 and EM 9046 in Long Range mode
- Li-ion battery packs with 6.5 hours run time
- Magnesium housing