A UHF transmitter that is durable and allows for easy setups anywhere, including dark stages.
The SCW IEM stereo transmitter from Sennheiser is a single, half-rack stereo UHF transmitter with rugged metal housing. As a part of the XS Wireless IEM series, compatible with both Band A and Band B, the XS Wireless IEM transmitter is designed for durability and can be used as part of a rack-mounted system or stand-alone. The clear, backlit menu allows for easy setups even on dark stages. The XLR combo inputs provide flexible cabling options, allowing you to connect anything with an XLR or 0.25-inch plug. You can also preview your in-ear mix locally with the headphone output on the front. Setting up gain, mono or stereo options, input sensitivity or frequency channels takes just a matter of seconds thanks to the clear, simple menu.
- Includes: XSW IEM SR Stereo Transmitter, XSW BNC Antenna, NT 12-5CW Power Supply and Country Adapter, Quick Guide, Safety Guide, Compliance Sheet and Frequency Table
- Modulation: FM stereo
- A Frequency ranges: 476-500MHz (30mW)
- B Frequency ranges: 572-596MHz (30mW)
- C Frequency ranges: 662-686MHz (30mW)
- E Frequency ranges: 823.2-831.8MHz (30mW)
- K Frequency ranges: 925.2-937.3MHz (10mW)
- Switching bandwidth: Up to 24MHz
- Nominal/peak deviation: ±15kHz / ±24kHz
- Antenna outputBNC socket: 50 Ohm
- AF frequency response: 45Hz-15kHz
- AF input: BAL AF IN L (I) + MONO/ BAL AF IN R (II) - 2x XLR-3" and 1/4" jack combo socket, electronically balanced
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.9%
- Signal-to-noise ratio (at nominal load and peak deviation): ≥88dB
- Temperature range: 0 °C to +40 °C
- Input rating: +12 V DC
- Current consumption: Approx. 400mA (depending on volume level)
- Dimensions: Approx. 7.87" x 5.03" x 1.65"
- Weight: Approx. 1.54 lb.
- Single-stereo UHF transmitter for XS Wireless IEM systems
- Rugged metal housing in a standard half-rack size
- Backlit front panel to access all key settings
- Two XLR and 1/4-inch TRS combo inputs
- Additional headphone output 1/4-inch on front
- Removable BNC antenna for optimal positioning options
- 8 frequency banks with 12 pre-calculated channels each