- Item # 1523842
- Model # HBSNI
As the name implies, this Sheptone Heartbreaker PAF Style Humbucker Set is inspired by the iconic tones of Jimmy Page. The set was designed to capture the "Zep II" tone that has been a mainstay in cla… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Get legendary PAF tone at an affordable price
As the name implies, this Sheptone Heartbreaker PAF Style Humbucker Set is inspired by the iconic tones of Jimmy Page. The set was designed to capture the "Zep II" tone that has been a mainstay in classic rock for five decades. Use them in the middle position with the neck volume at 10 and cutting the bridge in from 6-7 and you’ll be pleased with the results.These humbuckers feature German nickel silver cover for transparent tone on the neck pickup, but no cover on the bridge, which was Jimmy Page's preference, and 42AWG plain enamel wire wound to Sheptone’s custom number of winds and tension. Resistance may vary from set to set since the winding process goes strictly by the number of turns of wire. Sheptone pickups are carefully designed for the best sound through extensive research, winding/re-winding and comparison testing. These pickups produce the same beautiful sound as original "Patent Applied For" pickups at a fraction of the price. Includes manufacture's lifetime warranty against manufacture's defects.
- Rough finished, degaussed A5 magnets for articulate notes and wide dynamics
- Proprietary butyrate bobbins insure a coil and tone consistent to the originals
- Vintage spec’d German nickel silver baseplates with long feet to accommodate even the biggest height adjustments
- Vintage braided wire to stay true to the authenticity of the originals
- Standard Gibson P.A.F. 49.2mm pole spacing