A dynamic backplate for slot-in devices requiring multiple interfacing paths in a small form factor.
The ADX5BP-DB25 from Shure connects the Axient Digital ADX5D portable wireless receiver to slot-in devices with 25-pin connectors. This connector type is commonly used on devices that require multiple interfacing paths in a small form factor, including SuperSlot and UniSlot devices. Captive Phillips-head screws provide simple installation to the ADX5D. One of the major advantages of the slot-in wireless receiver form factor is that they can be configured for multiple applications, including insertion into a camera or multi-coupler device, or for standalone use where power is provided by a battery distribution system (BDS) or battery sled.
- Connector type: DB25 D-Sub for audio and power
- Includes: Spacer for proper fit when needed
- DB25 Backplate for the Axient Digital ADX5D dual-channel portable wireless receiver
- For slot-in connector situations such as professional broadcast video cameras and multi-couplers
- Designed for use with with SuperSlot and UniSlot devices
- Captive Phillips head screws provide simple installation to the ADX5D
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.