- Item # 1537858
- Model # AD4DUSA
This Axient Digital AD4D two-channel digital wireless receiver with 184MHz tuning range, Frequency diversity and 256-bit encryption sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performan… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
High-performance features offer flexibility in your workflow.
This Axient Digital AD4D two-channel digital wireless receiver with 184MHz tuning range, Frequency diversity and 256-bit encryption sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performance features include wide tuning, low latency, and High Density (HD) mode, ensuring solid performance in the most challenging RF environments. Networked control and signal routing options bring a new level of management and flexibility to your entire workflow.Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation. Order your Axient Digital AD4DUS two-channel receiver today.
- Wide tuning range up to 184MHz
- True digital diversity reception per channel for drop-out resistance
- Networked control with Wireless Workbench software and ShurePlus Channels iOS app
- Front panel headphone jack enables Dante Cue and Dante Browse monitoring
- Configurable Ethernet switch for redundant Dante or AES67 digital output
- AES3 output
- Channel Quality meter displays RF signal-to-noise
- Locking AC connectors
- DC module version available to support redundant power