- Item # 1538026
- Model # AD4QUS=-A
The Axient Digital AD4Q four-channel digital wireless receiver with 184MHz tuning range, frequency diversity and 256-bit encryption is compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters. Axien… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Packed with performance features for a flexible workflow.
The Axient Digital AD4Q four-channel digital wireless receiver with 184MHz tuning range, frequency diversity and 256-bit encryption is compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters. Axient Digital offers dual and quad receiver options that open the door to a full range of features, from high-performance RF to transparent digital audio. The AD4Q four-channel digital receiver sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performance features include wide tuning, low latency, High Density (HD) mode, and Quadversity, ensuring solid performance in the most challenging RF environments. Networked control, AES3 + AES67 + Dante output, and signal routing options bring a new level of management and flexibility to your entire workflow. Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation. Order your Axient Digital ADQ4 Four-Channel Receiver today.
- Wide tuning range up to 184MHz
- True digital diversity reception per channel for drop-out resistance
- Networked control with Wireless Workbench software and ShurePlus Channels iOS app
- Quadversity mode for extended antenna coverage and improved RF signal-to-noise
- Front panel headphone jack enables Dante Cue and Dante Browse monitoring
- Configurable Ethernet switch for redundant Dante or AES67 digital output
- Switchable XLR and AES3 outputs
- Channel Quality meter displays RF signal-to-noise
- Locking AC connectors
- DC module version available to support redundant power