- Item # 1149250
- Model # BLX14/SM31-H10
The BLX14 configuration includes the BLX4 single-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, and the SM31FH headset microphone. This kit also includes power supply, headset windscreens, and user guid… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Headset wireless designed for fitness instructors.
The BLX14 configuration includes the BLX4 single-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, and the SM31FH headset microphone. This kit also includes power supply, headset windscreens, and user guide. Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. It is an ideal combination for exercise instructors. It is usable for many other applications, but the attributes of the SM31FH make it ideal for exercise environments.BLX1The BLX series bodypack transmitter works with lavalier and headset microphones. With the WA302 1/4" to TA4F cable, it also works for electric guitar or bass. The beltpack features an On/Off hard toggle switch, preferring to eliminate the multi-function push button that is used on some wireless transmitters. Many users found the multi-function single button to be inconvenient and unreliable.It additionally features continuously adjustable gain, a single bi-color LED for battery status, and a rugged ABS polymer body. It operates on two AA batteries for up to 14 hours of battery life. Its sleek, side taper design makes it a comfortable fit on your belt.BLX4The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference.SM31FHCardioid condenser headset microphone for wireless systems features hydrophobic construction that repels moisture. For use in fitness instruction. Get physical. Order today.
- Frequency response (TX): 45Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 145 dB
- RF output power: 10mW
- Adjacent channel rejection: 60 dB
- Intermodulation rejection: 50 dB
- Diversity design: True diversity
- THD: < 1 %
- Signal to noise 66 dB(A)
- Line of sight: 300'
- Obstructions: 100'
- Capsule: Electret condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Headset
- Type: AA x 2
- Life: 14 hours
- Available frequencies: 8
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Presets: 8
- Banks: 1
- Transmitter: ABS plastic
- Receiver: ABS plastic
- Receiver: 7-3/8 x 4 x 1-5/8"
- Transmitter: 4-3/8 x 1/2 x 7/8"
- Receiver: 8.5oz.
- Transmitter: 2.6oz.
Shure BLX14 Headset System with SM31 Headset Microphone
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 45 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Output Impedance @ 1 kHz: 600 Î
- Audio Output Level: -50 dBV/Pa
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio @ 1 kHz: 66 dB
- Maximum SPL 1000 Î load, @ 3% THD: 145.0 dB
- Dynamic Range @ 1 kHz, 1000 Î load: 117.0 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise Typical, A-Weighted: 28 dB
- Power Requirements: +5 V DC (nominal), 10 V maximum (DC bias)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1
- Cable: 1.1 m (45 in.)
- Connector: TA4F
- Net Weight: 60 g (2.11 oz.)