- Item # 1543114
- Model # DH5C/O-LM3
Available in lavalier or headset form, DuraPlex has been extensively tested to ensure an IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rating. Whether shooting reality TV, mounting a professional theatrical tour, o… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Extensively tested to ensure a dust-resistant, waterproof rating.
Available in lavalier or headset form, DuraPlex has been extensively tested to ensure an IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rating. Whether shooting reality TV, mounting a professional theatrical tour, or wherever audio takes you, contending with the elements won’t slow you down. As comfortable on the beach as it is in a broadcast studio, DuraPlex features a neutral, full sound quality that lives up to the highest audio standards.The advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable, first introduced with the award-winning TwinPlex subminiature microphone, lasts longer than competing cables due to a dual redundant ground which doubles as a secondary shield. It also offers virtually zero “memory effect,” won’t kink, and is fully paintable. Take this workhorse into any weather or environment and it delivers great sound. Order today.
- 5 mm omnidirectional subminiature design on a silicone boom pivot system that can be placed on the left or right ear
- IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rated
- Neutral, full sound quality for film, broadcast, speech, theater, and performance applications
- Advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable:
- -Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for unprecedented longevity
- -Immune to memory effect and kinks
- -Fully paintable with typical theater paints, pens, and polishes
- Presence Cap included for tailored frequency response provides additional vocal clarity and presence (3-4 dB boost near 10 kHz)