- Item # 1009436
- Model # KSM313/NE
The Shure KSM313 is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone for world-class audio and performance. The Dual-Voice design features discrete front-and-rear side sonic signatures for use with amplifie… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Superior materials and construction make this one of the more robust ribbon microphones.
The Shure KSM313 is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone for world-class audio and performance. The Dual-Voice design features discrete front-and-rear side sonic signatures for use with amplified instruments or in intimate vocal applications. Hand-assembled in the USA with custom components and proprietary Roswellite technology for revolutionary ribbon resilience under extreme conditions. The high-tensile strength, toughness and shape memory of Roswellite ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme sound pressure levels. Shure KSM ribbon mics are the necessary choice for the world's most accomplished studio and live performances. Get the pristine audio of a ribbon mic in your studio. Own one today!
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier audio with superior off-axis rejection
- True Dual-Voice tuned specifically for user's for choice of response “ warm and full for amplifiers, or swivel for bright and flattering vocals
- Revolutionary Roswellite proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom-sourced components for superior presence, minimized signal loss and maximized output.
- 146dB SPL across 30 “ 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold and aluminum materials
- Monocle stand mount custom swivel mount for fully versatile placement and orientation
- Protective wood case included for storage when not in use
Shure KSM313 Ribbon Microphone
- Transducer Type: Roswellite Ribbon
- Frequency Response: 30Hz “ 15,000Hz
- Directional Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
- Output Impedance: Transformer, balanced, actual 270 Ω
- Polarity: Positive pressure on front side of ribbon produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3, pin 1, ground
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.88 mV/Pa)
- Max SPL: 146 dB
- Connector: Three pin professional audio (XLR) male
- Diameter: 4.32 cm (1.7 in)
- Height: 13.5 cm (5.3 in)
- Weight: 400g (0.881 lb.)