Industry standard instrument mic.
The Shure SM57 is one of the most popular professional instrument microphones of all time. The dynamic SM57 mic performs reliably delivering natural sound night after night. Its durable, bulletproof design stands up to road travel and abuse. Perfectly at home in the studio too. The Shure SM57 boasts wide frequency response (40Hz-15kHz) and a tight cardioid polar pattern that are ideal for close-in speaker miking. This package includes the SM57, a tripod boom stand and a 20' XLR to XLR cable.
- Frequency response: 40 Hz to 15,000 Hz
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz): Open circuit voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa (1.6 mV) (Note: 1 Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (310 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: 3-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Dimensions (inches): 1-1/4 W (top) x 6-3/18 W x 29/32 (bottom)
- Net weight (without cable): 284g (10 oz.)
- Natural sounding
- Durable bulletproof design
- Used widely in studios as well as on stage
- Frequency response: 40Hz-15kHz
- Tight cardioid polar pattern
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.