Closed-back, circumaural design with an ergonomic fit for all-day use.
The Shure SRH240A Headphones provide excellent sound reproduction, optimized for general listening and monitoring. With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers, the SRH240A Headphones reproduce full bass with clear mids and highs. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices. And with an ergonomic, circumaural design, it fits comfortably for all-day use.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: Monitoring
- Secondary application: General listening
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- SPL: 107 dB
- Driver size: 40mm
- Weight: 0.52 lb.
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 6.56 ft.
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Re-engineered headband and earcup construction for an ergonomic, comfortable fit
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Quality construction from Shure to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Replaceable ear pads ensure long product life
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.