Premier shotgun microphone crafted for prolonged operation.
The Shure VP89 is a professional shotgun microphone for use in critical A/V media production applications. Designed with interchangeable long, medium and short capsules, the VP89 models provide scalable, superior off-axis rejection for focus and flexibility in a wide variety of on-site locations. The VP89 is highly directional with a uniform polar pattern optimized for picking up distant audio. A modular design allows for optimal performance in a variety of production settings. Designed for extremely low susceptibility to radiated and conducted hum, GSM, and radio frequency interference, the VP89 shotgun mic features a lightweight, compact design that accommodates prolonged operation, minimizing operator fatigue attributed to many shotgun microphones.
- Highly directional, uniform polar pattern optimized for distant pickup
- Modular design allows optimal performance in a wide variety of production settings
- Designed for extremely low susceptibility to radiated and conducted hum, GSM, and radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Superior common mode rejection
- Low self-noise and high output level
- Class A, discrete preamplifier provides transparent, extremely fast transient response with no crossover distortion
- Selectable low-frequency response
- Lightweight, compact design accommodates prolonged operation
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction resists wear and abuse
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures and humidity
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.