- Item # 1568433
- Model # WA360
The Shure WA360 in-line mute switch lets you remotely mute Shure lavalier microphones during presentations or performances. When installed between a lavalier microphone and a preamplifier or wireless… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
In-line remote mute switch for Shure microphones.
The Shure WA360 in-line mute switch lets you remotely mute Shure lavalier microphones during presentations or performances. When installed between a lavalier microphone and a preamplifier or wireless transmitter, the WA360 can function as an audio on/off button, a push-to-talk switch or a “cough” button. The WA360 is ideal for vocalists, lecturers, clergy, sports referees of anyone who needs easy, instant ability to mute a lavalier microphone. This in-line mute switch is compatible with all Shure microphones terminated with a Switchcraft TA4F connector. The WA360 is supplied with two permanently attached cables: a 4" cable with a TA4M connector that attaches to the microphone cable and a 33" cable with a TA4F connector that attaches to the input jack on a transmitter or preamplifier. Order the in-line mute switch today.
- Small and lightweight, with convenient push-button on/off switch
- Selectable momentary or locking operation
- Provides audio muting without pops or clicks
- Can be used with wired or wireless microphones equipped with a 4-pin female mini connector
- Plugs directly into a Shure preamplifier or bodypack wireless transmitter
- Ultra-reliable switch for years of dependable service
- Rugged, high-impact case
- Rotatable stainless steel belt clip for easy attachment to belt or waistband