More than a tribute with its smooth feel and impressive tone.
Player friendly features include a slim and comfortable C-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5"-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets as well as a vintage-style bridge with slotted barrel saddles.
This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe.
A case is sold separately.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Vintage tint gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Brand: Fender
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow Tall
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 5-Saddle Vintage Style
- Tuning machines: Open-geared vintage style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- 5-string poplar body with pickguard and gloss finish
- Maple neck with C profile and maple fingerboard
- Dual Fender-designed Alnico single-coil pickups
- Nickel hardware includes vintage-style bridge and tuning machines
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.