Dynamic instrument microphone with balanced output and shockmount suspension.
For superior sound, the design of the P10's internal capsule suspension and shockmount system always ensures stage rumble and cable, or environmental noise, are kept at a minimum, especially when miking drum kits and guitar cabinets or when performing outdoors. For the highest quality and durability, the P10 uses a precision die-cast body that is nearly indestructible. The complementary die-cast head assembly ensures capsule protection from the rigors of challenging environments. Comes complete with mic clip and travel pouch.
- Microphone type: Instrument
- Transducer: Dynamic moving coil
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response range: 50Hz to 16kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.58mV/Pa
- Output impedance: 400 ohms, Transformer balanced
- Typical load impedance: > 1,000 ohms
- Product length: 5.98" (152 mm)
- Product weight: 8.6 oz. (243 g)
- Custom-tuned and voiced for live instrument performance for stage performances and studio recordings
- Passive capsule suspension technology for outstanding live stage noise rejection and isolation for superior sound
- Cardioid polar pattern for off-axis noise rejection
- Top-quality, tour-ready construction with die-cast zinc body and head assembly for demanding environments
- Transformer balanced XLR cable output connectivity for best isolation in live venue environments
- Comes complete with mic clip and travel pouch
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.