- Item # 1548783
- Model # P20
The Sterling Audio Performance Series P20 vocal microphone will capture your performances and captivate your audience. The custom-tuned capsule design brings your voice to the front of the mix, and pr… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Dynamic microphone for vocal performance.
The Sterling Audio Performance Series P20 vocal microphone will capture your performances and captivate your audience. The custom-tuned capsule design brings your voice to the front of the mix, and provides the ability to cut through aggressive performances with superior sound and intelligibility. The microphone capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that provides superior off-axis noise rejection on stage, while the isolated custom capsule suspension system keeps handling and stage noise suppressed. The ergonomic grip body and die-casted rugged construction will keep your performances relaxed and lasting the entire tour. The P20 vocal microphone comes complete with a custom protective pouch and stand adapter. Order the P20 vocal microphone today.
- Custom-tuned premium vocal performance capsule
- Rugged, reinforced mesh grill
- Internal capsule shock-mount suspension system
- Ergonomically shaped body for a relaxed grip
- Transformer balanced output
- Includes protective microphone pouch and mic stand adapter
Sterling Audio P20 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Microphone Type: Handheld vocal microphone
- Transducer: Dynamic moving coil
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response Range: 50Hz to 16kHz
- Sensitivity: 2.24 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 400 ohms, Transformer Balanced
- Typical Load: >1,000 ohms