A compact cocktail-style kit that delivers surprising sound and timeless style.
The Club-JAM kit adopts some ideas from vintage kits, such as a cymbal holder mounted directly on the bass drum shell and curved bass drum spurs, further setting it apart from the typical compact kit.
Focused yet deep sound from mersawa/poplar hybrid shell is just right for small and intimate gigs. Its compact size and configuration make it ideal for working drummers, and it fits comfortably on just about any stage.
- Bass drum: 18"x12"
- Tom: 10"x7"
- Floor tom: 14"x7"
- Snare: 13"x5"
- Total pieces: 4
- Shell material: Mersawa/poplar
- Construction: 6-ply
- Thickness (mm): Multiple
- Bearing edge: Proprietary
- Reinforcement ring: Not applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Die-cast, wood on bass drum
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: China
- 6-ply, 7 mm mersawa/poplar hybrid shell
- Compact sizes for easy transport
- Natural wood hoops for bass drum
- Bass drum-mounted cymbal holder is included