- Item # 1569472
- Model # TM-90BM
Ideal for meeting rooms, podcasts, film production and studio work, the TASCAM TM-90BM Boundary Microphone provides a low profile option for many common audio recording tasks. Designed primarily for t… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A versatile tabletop recorder ideal for capturing multiple voices.
Ideal for meeting rooms, podcasts, film production and studio work, the TASCAM TM-90BM Boundary Microphone provides a low profile option for many common audio recording tasks. Designed primarily for tabletop use, the TM-90BM captures sound by way of a hemispherical pickup pattern and is a great way to capture recordings of podcast groups or meeting attendees without having to bother with multiple mics and submixers. The TM-90BM may also be placed on floors or walls to capture drum kits, acoustic pianos, guitar, percussion and more. Order the TASCAM TM-90BM Boundary Condenser Microphone today.
- Back-electret condenser microphone
- Half super cardioid (Unidirectional)
- 9 to 52V phantom power supply
- Bass Tilt switch to eliminate unwanted low frequencies
- Includes hard carry case
- Includes dedicated patch cable(XLR male output, 9.5 ft.)
Tascam TM-90BM Boundary Condenser Microphone
- Model: Back-electret condenser microphone
- Directivity: Half super cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000Hz
- Output impedance: 150 ohm
- Load impedance: > 1k ohm
- Sensitivity: -35dB +/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Maximum SPL: 140dB (at 1kHz=1% THD)
- S/N ratio: 68dB
- Connector: 3 pin XLR, male (dedicated patch cable) x1
- Phantom power: 9V-52V
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 0.94" x 3.2"
- Weight: 0.575 lb.
- Accessories: Hard carry case, dedicated patch cable (converted, 9.5 ft.)