A versatile tabletop recorder ideal for capturing multiple voices.
Ideal for meeting rooms, podcasts, film production and studio work, the TASCAM TM-90BM Boundary Microphone provides a low profile option for many common audio recording tasks. Designed primarily for tabletop use, the TM-90BM captures sound by way of a hemispherical pickup pattern and is a great way to capture recordings of podcast groups or meeting attendees without having to bother with multiple mics and submixers. The TM-90BM may also be placed on floors or walls to capture drum kits, acoustic pianos, guitar, percussion and more.
- Model: Back-electret condenser microphone
- Directivity: Half super cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000Hz
- Output impedance: 150 ohm
- Load impedance: > 1k ohm
- Sensitivity: -35dB +/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Maximum SPL: 140dB (at 1kHz=1% THD)
- S/N ratio: 68dB
- Connector: 3 pin XLR, male (dedicated patch cable) x1
- Phantom power: 9V-52V
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 0.94" x 3.2"
- Weight: 0.575 lb.
- Accessories: Hard carry case, dedicated patch cable (converted, 9.5 ft.)
- Back-electret condenser microphone
- Half super cardioid (Unidirectional)
- 9 to 52V phantom power supply
- Bass Tilt switch to eliminate unwanted low frequencies
- Includes hard carry case
- Includes dedicated patch cable(XLR male output, 9.5 ft.)