Microphone package includes FET amplifier and cardioid capsule, perfect for capturing acoustic instruments.
Capture every acoustic detail with an FET condenserThe M60 FET mic offers an incredibly quick transient response, perfect for capturing the nuances and subtleties of acoustic instruments with impressive precision and clarity. This results in an extremely detailed sonic image with definition and presence, especially suited for the complex character of stringed instruments and percussive sources.
Re-designed circuits for exceptionally clean soundUtilizing a unique proprietary circuit topology, this re-interpretation of the classic FET mic amplifier produces an exceptional transient response and SPL handling capabilities. Carefully selected and tested components are hand-plugged into gold-plated circuit board traces to provide an ultra clean, true Class A discrete amplifier with a frequency response of +/- 2dB from 20 Hz to 50 kHz. The output is matched with a custom American-made transformer that offers especially low self-noise and a typical THD+N of 0.015% or better, making it ideal for critical recording applications.
Classic, elegant design puts the focus on the musicThe M60 FET amplifier body is finished in a durable, lightly textured black powder coat adorned with the historic Telefunken diamond badge. The XLR connector shell complements the look with a matte black nickel-plated finish engraved with the model and serial number. The TK6x capsules feature a bright nickel-plated enclosure with a fine gold mesh pattern.
A suite of accessories in a portable packageThe M60 FET Cardioid microphone system ships complete with a SGMC-5R 5-meter XLR cable with right angle female connector, M761 elastic shock mount and a foam windscreen, all packed into a ZC61 zipper carrying case.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 31.5kHz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Applications: Studio
- Diaphragm size: Small
- Width: 21 mm
- Height: 140 mm
- Weight: 110 g
- Case: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
- Cable: Yes
- FET microphone package ideal for acoustic instruments
- Includes one M60 amplifier paired with TK60 cardioid capsule
- TK60 gold-sputtered membrane for full low end and quick response
- Flat frequency response from 150 Hz to 7 kHZ
- Smooth peak at 8 kHZ is perfect for drums, piano and other acoustic instruments
- M60 features circuit board re-imagined from classic FET amps
- Elegant look features matte black nickel-plated finish and iconic Telefunken badge
- Comes complete with cable, shock mount, foam windscreen and carrying case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.