- Item # 1016165
- Model # 02WA
Feedback can turn a delicate acoustic guitar passage into a screaming, earsplitting beast in the blink of an eye. You can help control feedback and add carved-wood beauty to your guitar with Lute Hole… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Beauty controls the beast.
Feedback can turn a delicate acoustic guitar passage into a screaming, earsplitting beast in the blink of an eye. You can help control feedback and add carved-wood beauty to your guitar with Lute Holes - solid wood carvings that fit into an acoustic guitar's soundhole. Available in maple or walnut, Lute Holes install in seconds with no modifications to your guitar. Fits standard steel string 4"-diameter soundholes that have no neck protrusion in the hole. 3 different designs provide different levels of feedback protection-light, medium, and heavy. In most instances light protection is all that's necessary, so pick the design you like best and lock the beast in its cage!
- Control feedback beautifully
- Solid wood carvings
- Protects soundhole edge from pick damage
- Installs with no modifications, clamps, or screws
- Fits 4" diameter soundholes with no neck protrusion in the hole*
- Maple and walnut woods
- Three different patterns for light, medium, or heavy feedback control
- *If you do have a protrusion such as a fretboard, the manufacturer suggests sanding the cover down slowly until it fits.
The Lute Hole Company 4" Soundhole Covers for Feedback Control in Maple or Walnut
- 4" diameter; solid wood