Mouthpiece for dark, vintage tones on tenor saxophone.
The Theo Wanne AMBIKA 4 tenor saxophone mouthpiece offers a dark, deep, hauntingly gorgeous tone. The AMBIKA 4 maintains the fundamental beauty of the AMBIKA 3, but with a richer, fuller body to the sound, which is reminiscent of vintage 1940's mouthpieces, but with improved projection, ease of play and dynamics
- Built to outplay Theo's very best Vintage New York Tone Master and Master Link Otto Link
- A deep and haunting sound
- Revolutionary in improving upon the true vintage sound
- Extra Large Chamber, NO baffle and rounded inner side walls
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces