Comfortable mouthpiece for versatile tone on tenor saxophone.
Redesigned from the bottom up, and without a doubt the most gnarly mouthpiece in the Theo Wanne lineup, the SHIVA 4 mouthpiece delivers huge power and edge, making it suitable for any situation where dynamics, altissimo and projection are key. The Arced-Step-Baffle is a particularly complex shape, which is not possible to re-create by hand. The long-step-baffle which is arced, not flat, and where it gets its name. You can literally put more air into the mouthpiece, as well as get a punchier sound with more sparkle and dynamics. Theo's small-stadium-chamber gets its name from its shape, which is reminiscent of a Football Stadium. The small size gives tremendous projection, but the unique stadium shape fills out the sound, so it has an unheard of width and breadth.
- Great for jazz, R&B, rock and even softer music when a sweet tone with clarity is wanted
- Theo Wanne proprietary "shark-gill" chamber
- Uniquely shaped long step baffle, with roll-over.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces