- Item # 1563096
- Model # RO100
The Thomastik Rondo RO100 violin strings were designed to support and enhance the performance of soloists and advanced musicians with power, projection and a rich sound that is suitable for all musica… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Versatile violin string set for professional players.
The Thomastik Rondo RO100 violin strings were designed to support and enhance the performance of soloists and advanced musicians with power, projection and a rich sound that is suitable for all musical styles. The Rondo violin strings feature a unique tonal intensity and vast dynamic range with a reliable response. Designed to tonally enrich old and modern instruments alike with an intense depth, brilliant contour and sweetness mostly associated with traditional Italian instruments, the RO100 violin set adds inner tonal density and immediate response at various bowing speeds, bow pressures and contact points. This leads to a powerful presence, giving the player confidence when projection and volume need to be delivered with ease. Order the Rondo violin string set today.
- 4/4 Size
- Medium gauge
- Powerful presence
- Impressive strong focus at all dynamic levels with various bowing speeds, pressures and contact points
- Immediate bow response
Thomastik Rondo Violin String Set
- RO01 E String: Carbon steel core, tin-plated with removable ball end
- RO02 A String: Synthetic core, aluminum-wound with ball end
- RO03A D String: Synthetic core, silver-wound with ball end
- RO04 G String: Synthetic core, silver-wound with ball end