- Item # 1489537
- Model # EG1C BKG
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom is a full 24 ¾-inch scale electric travel guitar. The proprietary In-Body tuning system uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body to create a guitar that ha… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The standard in travel guitars.
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom is a full 24 ¾-inch scale electric travel guitar. The proprietary In-Body tuning system uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body to create a guitar that has a full-scale neck, yet is substantially shorter than full size electrics. The lack of a headstock and a small, ergonomic body allow the guitar to be 27% shorter and 50% lighter than a full-size electric, all while preserving the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to.Active electronics. Plug in. Rock out.The guitar features active electronics with our proprietary 4-channel headphone amplifier built-in, allowing you to practice privately. Cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot and listen through your headphones or favorite amp. In addition, the EG-1 Custom includes the Shadow E-tuner, a chromatic tuner built-into the pickup ring always ready to go, so you don't need to carry extra gear. The jackplate has an aux-in so you can plug in your mobile device and play along with your favorite tracks.In-Body Tuning SystemTraveler’s proprietary In-Body Tuning System™ uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 27% shorter and 50% percent lighter than a comparable full-sized guitar.Headphone AmplifierThe Traveler Guitar 4-channel headphone amplifier is built in, allowing you to shred at full volume without waking the neighbors. Cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot and listen through headphones or plug into your favorite amp. The guitar is also equipped with an aux-in so you can connect your mobile device and play along with your favorite tracks.Gig BagThe Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom is the perfect solution for traveling players unwilling to compromise on scale length, and looking for a compact yet comfortable guitar. Fits easily in airline overhead compartments in the included Deluxe Gig Bag. Keep playing, wherever you are. Order today.
- Built-in headphone amp with clean, boost, overdrive, & distortion
- Aux-in for jamming with your mobile device
- Full-size humbucker
- Shadow E-Tuner humbucker ring
- Weighs only 4 lbs. 13 oz.
- Gig bag included
Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom Electric Travel Guitar
- Audio output: standard 1/4 in. jack, 1/8 in. headphone out
- Batteries: 2 x AAA for headphone amp
- Binding: 3 ply white/black/white
- Body: alder
- Body thickness: 1.63 in.
- Body width: 10.5 in.
- Construction: bolt-on
- dB at 1’: peak: 93db, average: 85db
- Electronics: active electronics with volume and tone control, 1/8″ aux-in
- Fingerboard: black walnut*
- Finish: black gloss
- Frets: 21 jumbo
- Gig bag LxWxH: 31.5 x 13 x 4.5 (in.)
- Hardware: gold 14:1 gear ratio (closed gear)
- Headphone amp: v2 headphone amp with clean/boost/overdrive/distortion settings
- Instrument input: 1/8 in. aux-in
- Model #: EG1C BKG
- Neck: mahogany
- Neck radius: 15.75 in.
- Neck width at nut: 1.63 in.
- Overall depth: 2.25 in.
- Overall length: 28.5 in.
- Pickup(s): full size alnico humbucker (9k)
- Scale length: 24.75 in
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110
- Weight: 4 lbs. 13 oz.
- Weight in gig bag: 6 lbs. 10 oz.