- Item # 1489562
- Model # PSM BKM
Inspired by the very first Traveler Guitar ever made, the Pro-Series Mod-X has new features that make it the most versatile hybrid electric and acoustic travel guitar we’ve ever made. The proprietary… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Unparalleled portable sonic versatility.
Inspired by the very first Traveler Guitar ever made, the Pro-Series Mod-X has new features that make it the most versatile hybrid electric and acoustic travel guitar we’ve ever made. The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 28 percent shorter and 58 percent lighter than a typical full size electric.The Mod-X is equipped with a dual-rail humbucker with coil-split switch, allowing you to get high-gain humbucker or smooth single-coil tones with the same pickup. And if you want more versatility, the Mod-X has an under-saddle piezo pickup for a more acoustic sound. A pickup selector and independent volume controls allow you to switch between humbucker and piezo, or create a custom blend of both.We modded out the guitar with mismatched knobs, a machine-turned aluminum pickup ring, a matte black finish, and chrome hardware. Its 24 ¾-inch scale neck-through maple body sounds great through acoustic and electric amplifiers.Includes removable lap rest and upper-arm support for comfort during play and portability while traveling. The Traveler Guitar Pro-Series Mod-X is the perfect solution for traveling players unwilling to compromise on scale length, and looking for a compact and comfortable guitar. Fits easily in airline overhead compartments in the included Gig Bag.
- One-piece maple neck-through-body with black matte finish
- Hybrid Electric/ Acoustic with piezo bridge and humbucker pickups
- Detachable lap rest and arm rest
- Includes deluxe gig bag, limited lifetime warranty
- Full 24 3/4" scale steel-string electric/ acoustic travel guitar fits in airline overhead bins
Traveler Guitar Pro-Series Mod-X Hybrid Travel Guitar
- Audio output: Standard 1/4 in. jack
- Batteries: n/a
- Body: Eastern American hard maple
- Body thickness: 1.5 in.
- Body width: 5.25 in. (lap-rest stowed)
- Construction: neck-through-body
- dB at 1: peak: 91dB, average: 83dB
- Electronics: passive electronics w/ 3-way pickup selector, coil-split, volume/blend/volume controls
- Fingerboard: black walnut
- Finish: matte black
- Frets: 22 medium
- Gig bag LxWxH: 30 x 9.5 x 4.5 (in.)
- Hardware: chrome 14:1 gear ratio (closed gear)
- Headphone amp: none
- Instrument input: none
- Model #: prom BKM
- Neck: Eastern American hard maple
- Neck radius: 15.75 in.
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 in.
- Overall depth: 2 in.
- Overall length: 28 in.
- Pickup(s): traveler tune-o-matic under-saddle piezo and dual-rail humbucker
- Scale length: 24.75 in
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110
- Weight: 4 lb. 1 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 4 lb. 12 oz.