- Item # 1084455
- Model # ISO5
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 is an isolated power supply for powering guitar pedal effects and accessories. It's the ultimate compact solution for smaller pedal boards, rack shelves, or even as an… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Isolated power supply for pro stage and studio use.
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 is an isolated power supply for powering guitar pedal effects and accessories. It's the ultimate compact solution for smaller pedal boards, rack shelves, or even as an additional power supply for larger boards. With five isolated, filtered and regulated output sections, ISO-5 keeps even the most sensitive vintage and boutique analog pedals dead quiet.Pedal Power ISO-5 includes a high-current output which will properly power modern digital power-hungry effects like those from Eventide, Line 6, and TC Electronic. The power supply also has a dedicated 18V output for those guitar pedals that need the higher voltage for extra headroom.Designed to meet the needs of professional users, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 will provide clean, consistent power, even with the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Its completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops, hum, and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone. Clean consistent power so you can stay on your game. Order now.
- Five isolated outputs
- Compatible with all battery operated pedals
- Includes high current 9V and 12V outputs, plus dedicated 18V output
- Powers Boss Twin, Eventide, Line 6 modelers, and TC Electronic Nova pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedal boards and rack shelves
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 Power Supply
- Input: IEC connector
- 120V 50/60 Hz (North America model)
- Model and input power are marked on the bottom of unit
- Outputs: 5.5 x 2.1 mm barrel connectors center negative
- Short circuit protected.
- 9VDC (3) - 100mA
- 9/12VDC - 400mA
- 18VDC - 100mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.9 x 3.4 x 1.8 in. (124 x 86 x 44 mm)
- Weight: 1-1/4 lb.