- Item # 1503147
- Model # WA-47jr-BLK
The WA-47jr is a FET transformerless version of the highly renowned classic 47 microphone that has been used on countless hit records for the last 50+ years. The WA-47jr is fully discrete, has 3 polar… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Recreation of a classic design.
The WA-47jr is a FET transformerless version of the highly renowned classic 47 microphone that has been used on countless hit records for the last 50+ years. The WA-47jr is fully discrete, has 3 polar patterns and is designed for pro studio, home studio, live and broadcast applications. The WA-47jr sounds great on vocals, acoustic/electric guitars, acoustic/electric bass, drums, piano, strings, brass/woodwind instruments and other sources.The WA-47jr uses a custom k47 style capsule reproduction, designed with the same hole pattern and frequency response as the vintage design. This capsule is manufactured by an Australian capsule manufacturer with careful precision and repeatability that defines the tone and signature of the WA-47jr. The WA47jr's low-noise and discrete signal path, when paired with this excellent true 47-style capsule, allows it to obtain a very similar tone to the classic 47 microphone, but at a much lower price tag. The WA-47jr circuit uses high-quality Toshiba FET’s, Wima film capacitors and Panasonic electrolytic capacitors. The circuit is modernized and simpler than the classic 47 tube microphone, but the components and circuitry are top-notch and have a memorable sound quality. A recreation of the 47. Order for an authentic vintage mic profile.
- Choose from 3 polar patterns
- 70 Hz high-pass filter to reduce rumble and other subsonic information
- -10dB pad switch is available
- Package includes microphone, shockmount, hardmount, zipper storage pouch
Warm Audio WA-47jr-BLK FET Black Condenser Microphone
- FET Transformerless 47 Style Condenser Microphone.
- Custom True 47 Capsule Reproduction (K47 Style)
- Model# WA-47-B-80v.
- Capsule Makeup: Gold Sputtered, Dual Large Diaphragm, Single Backplate, 6 Microns NOS Mylar (PET Film).
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Figure-Of-Eight, And Omnidirectional.
- Pad: -10db
- High-Pass Filter: 70Hz
- Self-Noise: 9dBA
- Dynamic Range: 138dBA
- Fully Discrete Signal Path, Toshiba FET’s, Wima Film Capacitors, Panasonic Electrolytic Capacitors
- Maximum SPL: 147/157dB (@1kHz 1kOhms 0.5% THD, 0/-10dB)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz~20 KHz
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa Or -40dB
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: ≥1kOhms
- Equivalent Noise: 10dBA (IEC651)
- External IEC Grounded PSU
- Total Weight: 1.1 Lbs
- Mic Diameter: 52mm
- Mic Length: 210mm
- Includes: Shockmount, Hard Mount, Zipper Storage Pouch