The Symphony Grand II offers a large, 2GB sound library. This unmatched collection of instruments includes an "unlooped" piano sample, recorded for the natural duration of each note, along with the multilayered dynamics of a fully expressive grand piano sound.
With 172 sounds, including keyboard, brass, ethnic, percussion and more, you can find and play virtually any instrument at a touch of a button. Its 256-note polyphony provides plenty of playing depth and realism, especially ideal for more complicated passages or orchestrations. And for superior playability and feel, the Symphony Grand II includes a responsive 88-note Fatar graded, hammer-action keyboard, plus multi-colored keyboard LEDs for integration with internal features and educational software.
For music/audio playback from your phone or tablet, use either the Bluetooth wireless feature, built-in USB or the stereo AUX input jack placed conveniently near the music rest. Bluetooth wireless MIDI connects to computers, tablets or phones. USB device and host interfaces also allow connections to computers for use with DAWs and apps.
The Symphony Grand II includes a large, 4.3" easy-to-read color LCD screen for quick and easy menu navigation and selection. Built-in effects include Reverb, Chorus and Modulation FX processing—including realistic rotary control and adjustable tremolos—resulting in extraordinarily rich sounds across the entire spectrum of instruments. Its 100-watt, eight-speaker system offers multi-dimensional and room-filling sound, ideal for larger practice rooms, rehearsal halls and studios.
The Sympathy Grand II comes with Skoove LE educational software, which includes piano lessons at every level using popular songs and classic works. Using either USB or Bluetooth, Skoove grades your performance for continuous improvement. Learn at your own pace, or contact piano instructors through the app for help. Plus, Skoove LE works with the Symphony Grand II’s keyboard lights for additional feedback. The full-color LEDs on the Symphony Grand II shows the notes to play and highlights wrong notes.
The Williams Symphony Grand II includes a matching padded bench and adds a classic look to any home.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 55” x 36.5" x 37.8"
- Weight: 225 lb.
- 100W, 8-speaker sound system
- 4.3" color display
- Large, 2GB sound library filled with realistic sounds
- Stereo grand piano sample with six velocity layers, recorded for the natural duration of each note for unmatched, realistic sounds as well as multiple dynamics
- 172 sounds include keyboard, brass, strings, percussion and more
- Huge 256-note polyphony for virtuoso playing and complex arrangements
- 88-note, Fatar piano-weighted keybed for superior and nuanced playability
- Advanced, multiple-color keyboard LEDs, ideal for educational software
- Bluetooth wireless audio and USB audio for music playback
- Bluetooth wireless MIDI connects to computers, tablets or phones
- USB device and host connections for MIDI playback and DAW setups
- Easy-to-read 4.3" color LCD for quick and easy playing and option selections
- 180 Accompaniment styles with drums and backing tracks
- Reverb, Chorus and Modulation FX effect processors
- Realistic Rotary, Phaser and Tremolo effects
- Stereo 1/8” AUX input
- Eight-speaker sound system for multi-dimensional, room-filling sound
- Convenient two-headphone output to accommodate another player or instructor
- Matching padded piano bench included
- Includes Skoove LE interactive piano software which works with the key lights to help you learn to play
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.