- Item # 1557290
- Model # DTX-PRO
The Yamaha DTX-PRO Electronic Drum Trigger Module is a next-generation sound module that takes sound quality and functionality to new heights. The Kit Modifier functionality allows you to create your… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
High-grade standard sound module that inspires creativity.
The Yamaha DTX-PRO Electronic Drum Trigger Module is a next-generation sound module that takes sound quality and functionality to new heights. The Kit Modifier functionality allows you to create your sound freely just by turning the Ambience, Compression and Effect knobs to alter the tone and ambience of sampled sounds. The Modifier knob is a great stimulus to creativity, giving drummers the freedom to express themselves. The DTX-PRO module brings more enjoyment, more fun and more freedom to your music than ever before. The DTX-PRO comes equipped with an abundance of terminals that support a wide range of applications. The USB terminal can send and receive MIDI, and also sends and receives audio data when connected directly to a computer or smart device. This allows you to send sound directly from the DTX to DAW software or a smart device. The unit also comes with a MIDI OUT terminal allowing you to send MIDI signals to connected MIDI devices. Up to 14 pads can be connected to the trigger input terminals making it simple to create a hybrid setup with acoustic drums.Offering high-precision, low-distortion, low-noise and high-power components, the headphone amplifier circuit delivers high-fidelity sound directly to the player and was developed exclusively for electronic drums. Effectively combining a range of Yamaha circuit technologies with the power circuit provided independently for the headphone amplifier produces a powerful, high-quality sound that envelops the player in realistic drum tones. Make the most of a sophisticated programmable metronome, recorder function, 10 training functions that are ideal for training a sense of rhythm, as well as 37 training songs that allow you to learn various genres. Beginners and professionals alike will find the DTX6 training functions a useful aid for daily practice.The DTX-PRO comes equipped with music production software, Cubase AI. Order the DTX-PRO Drum Trigger Module today.
Yamaha DTX-PRO Electronic Drum Trigger Module
- Width: 11-15/16"
- Height: 7-11/16"
- Depth: 2-5/8"
- Weight: 3 lb. 5 oz.
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 notes
- Drum Kits Preset: 40 Kits, User: 200 Kits
- Voices: 712
- Click Sets: 30
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Time Signatures: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Subdivisions: Accents, quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, and eight-note triplets
- Others: Individual click volume control, wav import, timer
- Types: 10
- Songs Preset: 37 songs, User: 1 song
- Import Limit: 1,000 files
- Maximum Loadable Sample Time: 760 seconds (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, mono), 380 seconds (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
- Sample Format: WAV
- Recording Time Internal Memory: Maximum of 90 seconds
- Format Record/playback: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
- Connectors DC IN: (+12V)
- Headphones Headphones (standard stereo phone jack × 1)
- AUX IN AUX IN (stereo mini jack × 1)
- Output OUTPUT L/MONO, R (standard phone jack, one for each)
- USB USB TO DEVICE, USB TO HOST
- MIDI MIDI OUT
- Trigger Input Trigger inputs 1, 14: (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch / Trigger), 2/3, 4/5, 6/7, 12/13: (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger), 8, 9, 10, 11: (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch) *Maximum 14 of pads to be connected (when Y-cable is used)
- Display Full Dot LCD (128×64 dot)