- Item # 1402927
- Model # TMP0F4LCS
Inspired by Yamaha award winning Maple Custom Absolute and Absolute Maple Hybrid, Yamaha Drums fuses decades of being the most in demand touring and studio drums in the world for professionals by intr… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Equipped for the demands of the working drummer from rehearsal to studio to stage.
Inspired by Yamaha award winning Maple Custom Absolute and Absolute Maple Hybrid, Yamaha Drums fuses decades of being the most in demand touring and studio drums in the world for professionals by introducing Tour Custom.Designed with close consultation by Yamaha’s world-wide artist family, maximum projection through the wide dynamic range is achieved with 6-ply 5.6 mm maple shells, 2.3 mm inverse dynahoops and now with U.S. maple grain under luxurious clear satin finishes. Professional options for better drummers on a budget.Yamaha Drums and Hardware raising the bar of value. Call or click to order today!
- 6-Ply (5.6mm) 100% maple shell with 45 degree bearing edges and diagonal seem construction
- Absolute single post chrome lugs for tuning stability and minimal shell contact
- 2.3 mm steel inverse dynahoops to focus fundamental resonance and provide tuning stability
- YESS Tom mounting to maximize resonance and expand the frequency spectrum of each drum
- Die-cast bass drum claws with standard thread tension rods
- REMO USA drum heads
- Cymbals, snare and hardware sold separately
Yamaha Tour Custom Maple 4-Piece Shell Pack with 20 in. Bass Drum
- Bass drum(s): 20 x 15 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 7, 12 x 8 in.
- Floor tom(s): 14 x 13 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 4
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 5.6 mm
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Proprietary
- Lugs: Low-Mass
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Satin
- Country of origin: Taiwan