- Item # 1524885
- Model # BWO20
Softer tonal nuances and free-blowing designs deliver on this bronze brass alloy baritone sax.
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Beautiful bronze gives smooth sound to this baritone sax.
Softer tonal nuances and free-blowing designs deliver on this bronze brass alloy baritone sax. A baritone saxophone you'll love playing for years. Order today.
- Fluororesin-sleeved octave rocker eliminates lost motion and is smooth
- C#-Bb table key linkages facilitate faster, smoother fingering technique
- C#-B table key linkages is proprietary to Yanagisawa and allows smoother finger transitions
- Adjustable vibration-damping bar stabilizes the production of notes in the lower register
- Mother-of-pearl key touches
- Metal thumb hook and rest adds resonance, smoother response and improved tonal balance
- Pointed pivot screws ensure center arms or hinge rods are a perfect fit
- Sealed, waterproof pads facilitate balanced, leak-free play
- Metal tone boosters enhance clarity and response
- Needle springs offer faster action and better command
- Tri-point bell-bow brace adds structural stability and rigidity
Yanagisawa B-WO2 Series Baritone Saxophone
- Instrument Type: Baritone
- Key: Eb
- Range: Low A to high-F#
- Body Tubing: Bronze
- Mouthpiece: Ebonite
- Finish: Lacquer
- Case and floor rest included