- Item # 1418720
- Model # FZ
Frank Zummo had been using Tommy Lee’s Studio drum sticks for years, so we wanted to create something that was similar but also unique to Frank’s growth as a drummer. Ahead also wanted to create somet… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Designed for the high-intensity playing of Frank Zummo.
Frank Zummo had been using Tommy Lee’s Studio drum sticks for years, so we wanted to create something that was similar but also unique to Frank’s growth as a drummer. Ahead also wanted to create something that was versatile for his many different playing styles. Frank's sticks, like all Ahead models, have alloy cores and absorb shock for less hand fatigue so you can play as hard and as long as the crowd demands. Call or click to order today!
- Hyper-Form Engineered swaging process for a longer life span
- 50% less shock than wood drum sticks
- Last 6 to 10 times longer than wood drum sticks
- 5% more rebound than wood drum sticks
- High precision alloy core guarantees consistent weight and balance variations of less that 1%
- Replaceable covers, tips and rings
- High quality, unbreakable nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound
- Super-hard polyurethane replaceable covers protect your drum sticks and your gear
- Ergonomically tuned handles
- Built-in Vibration Control System (VRS)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Length: 16.63"
- Diameter: 0.595"
- Weight: 65 g
Ahead Frank Zummo Signature Drum Sticks
Quantity and Sizing (Pairs)
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Sticks
- Drum Stick size: Custom
- Diameter: .595"
- Length: 16.63"
Construction and Features
- Material: Aluminum core with polyurethane sleeve
- Drum Stick tip: Nylon
- Tip Shape: Multiple
- Taper: Long
- Finish: Silver/red
- Country of origin: United States
- Grip Material: Yes