A standard weight trombone handslide to customize your instrument.
The Bach HS2525N component trombone handslide is designed to fit any of the Bach Artisan Stradivarius curated modular trombones, or it can be combined with your choice of other modular components to create the perfect custom trombone for your playing needs. The HS2525N handslide features a 0.525-inch bore, with a standard weight yellow brass outer slide and chrome plated nickel silver inner slide. This handslide also features a nickel silver crook and three threaded leadpipes–47, 42, and 42O (open) to allow players more playing options to fit their individual playing needs.
- Bore: 0.525"
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide material: Yellow brass
- Handslide crook: Nickel silver
- Features: Three interchangeable leadpipes–47, 42, 42BO
- Finish: Clear lacquer
- Modular design
- Standard weight construction with yellow brass outer slide
- Nickel silver crook
- Three interchangeable threaded leadpipes