Customize your Artisan Stradivarius Series modular trombone with a dual bore handslide component that has three threaded leadpipes.
The Bach HS4762 component trombone handslide is designed to fit any of the Bach Artisan Stradivarius curated modular trombones, or it can be combined with your choice of other modular components to create the ideal custom trombone for your playing needs. The HS4762 handslide features a 0.547 to 0.562-inch dual bore, with a standard weight yellow brass outer slide and chrome plated nickel silver inner slide. This handslide also features a yellow brass crook and three threaded leadpipes–47, 42, and 42O (open) to allow players more playing options to fit their individual playing needs.
- Bore: 0.547" to 0.562" dual bore
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide material: Yellow brass
- Handslide crook: Yellow brass
- Features: Three interchangeable leadpipes 47, 42, 42BO
- Finish: Clear lacquer
- Modular design
- Standard weight dual bore construction
- Yellow brass outer handslide
- Yellow brass crook
- Three interchangeable threaded leadpipes