Get more playing options for your modular trombone with this lightweight dual bore handslide component.
The Bach HS4762LT component trombone handslide is designed to fit any of the Bach Artisan Stradivarius curated modular trombones, or it can be combined with your choice of other modular components to create the ideal custom trombone for your playing needs. The HS4762LT handslide features a 0.547 to 0.562-inch dual bore, with a lightweight nickel silver outer slide and chrome plated nickel silver inner slide. This handslide also features a lightweight nickel silver crook and three threaded leadpipes–47, 42, and 42O (open) to allow players more playing options to fit their individual playing needs.
- Bore: 0.547" to 0.562" dual bore
- Handslide: Lightweight
- Handslide material: Nickel silver
- Handslide crook: Nickel silver
- Features: Three interchangeable leadpipes 47, 42, 42BO
- Finish: Clear lacquer
- Modular design
- Lightweight dual bore construction
- Nickel silver outer handslide
- Nickel silver crook
- Three interchangeable threaded leadpipes